Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fanta Thrills Customer At Easter

Fanta Thrills Customer At Easter It was fun galore as merry makers gathered at various locations in Lagos and Ibadan during the Easter Holiday to enjoy Fanta, their exciting fruity drinks while also enjoying the best of gaming experience at the Fanta Playzone- its signature mobile gaming centre fitted with the latest video game consoles. According to Ayomide, a JSS 1 student playing on the electronic tennis at the Playzone, “I really love Fanta and I love the games I played today. I had loads of fun and I wish everyday was Easter with Fanta.’’ On her part, Mrs. Oyebade, who brought three of her children to the Playzone did not let her kids enjoy Fanta by themselves. “I do not believe Fanta is for kids alone because I also enjoy having Fanta myself. Whenever I buy Fanta for them, I take a bottle myself.” Commenting on the fun with Fanta at the different locations, Senior Brand Manager, Flavours, Coca-Cola, Toyin Nnodi said, since “Fanta has been about shared fun for over 50 years and all over the world, the brand is associated with exciting, fun activities. It is pertinent to take advantage of the holiday period to have fun with friends and family to strengthen the bond of love’ she said. Fanta is for everyone and it is available nationwide in both wholesale and retail outlets in three pack types and four sizes – 35cl and 50cl returnable glass bottles, 50cl glass bottle and PET bottle as well as 33cl can. http://perfectbrandsng.com/fanta-thrills-customer-at-easter/

No comments:

Post a Comment