Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life Has Taught Me That The Key To Success Is Discipline- Femi Adeniran, Head PR Airtel, Nigeria

Cute, dynamic and handsome, Femi Adeniran is sure an embodiment of a cosmopolitan career personality of sterling qualities. The show-stopping-dapper who hails from one of the notable ruling houses in Oshogbo, Osun State has had quite a commendable track records criss-crossing between the corporate world and politics. The quiet and intelligent public relations connoisseur who rarely entertains the klieglight’s bug succumbed to pressure when he obliged News Editor, Faith Irabor into his very private life to speak on his forays and experiences as a banker, politician and Telecoms expert. You would enjoy the interesting chats. How best can we describe Femi Adeniran? Well, how do I start to answer that question? Often times people try to define themselves from the angle of what they do for a living, family background, religion etc. In my own case, I try to run as much as possible from defining myself from the angle of my career so I would simply say first and foremost, that I am a Nigerian, a committed one for that matter with keen interest in the Nigerian conversation and the course of the ordinary man. This same commitment reflects in everything that I do, be it my career or my personal life. http://perfectbrandsng.com/life-has-taught-me-that-the-key-to-success-is-discipline-femi-adeniran-head-pr-airtel-nigeria/

No comments:

Post a Comment